3rd January 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?

Sir, I am studying in Mechanical Engineering at Ahmedabad, Gujarat and so, want to complete my internship from Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation. Please send me the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do apprenticeship in Mechanical stream at Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?
  2. Procedure to secure job in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?
  3. Is the National Mineral Development Corporation good option for internship in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the company for it?
  4. Which are the top 20 metal and mining companies in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, India?
  6. List of best companies in Rajkot, Gujarat for internship in Mechanical stream
  7. Procedure to get enrolled in SAIL for internship in Mechanical stream?
  8. How to apply for 6 weeks Internship in National Bearing Corporation, Jaipur for BTech Mechanical?
  9. Procedure to do internship from TATA motors in Gujarat?
  10. Procedure to do internship from National Bearing Corporation (NBC), Jaipur in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to apply an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for internship in Hospitality at Indian Tourism Development Corporation? How they provide internship?
  13. Procedure to do internship from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Can I get a job in Travel Industry after graduation?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do internship in Bharath Petroleum Corporation Limited?
  17. Selection procedure of DRDO for internship in Mechanical engineering stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Eligibility to do Internship in National Film Development Corporation Limited for MCA candidate of IGNOU?
6th January 2018, 07:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?

To do internship in Mechanical stream from Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation, first you have to contact the company office to know the details of internship like fee, duration, project type, etc.,. If the company is ready to provide you the internship then, you have to get the NOC certificate from your college HOD and you have to submit it in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation for starting your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?