29th December 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for design internship in Royal Enfield Motorcycles?

Hello, I am arpit mandal pursuing bachelor in design (2nd year) I want to join as an intern in royal enfield motorcycles pvt ltd what is a procedure to get internship in the company? Can someone please give me the complete instructions which I have to follow?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland or Royal Enfield?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in Royal Enfield which is located in North Madras?
  3. What is the procedure to get internship in Royal Enfield or any other automobile company for 2nd year mechanical engineering students?
  4. Procedure to apply for implant training after Automobile engineering at Royal Enfield, Bosch and Ashok Leyland?
  5. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Ford, Royal Enfield, Honda and Nissan for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Can I do internship in design field if I am doing M.Tech Machine Design? How and where to apply for the design internship?
  7. Where can i find six month internship programme in Mechanical field?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  11. How to apply for vacation based internship? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  12. List of implant trainings available for mechanical industry oriented companies?
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get internship while doing M.Tech?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship in L&T ship design?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  18. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
2nd January 2017, 06:13 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Procedure to apply for design internship in Royal Enfield Motorcycles?

First of all, there is no hard and fast procedure that needs to be gone through in order to get an internship in Royal Enfield.
Also most of the times they don't consider a 2nd year undergraduate for internship unless he/she has a ton of internships/training/projects under their belt and decent academic performances till date.
But the so called eligibility criteria is less strict for those who have the right contacts in the company.
If you know the HR person who is in-charge of the recruitment process for interns, then you may get a big leap ahead of the other applications. Having said that, your experience and academics must be great enough.
Make sure that you have a near perfect resume when you approach them. If you do not have the proper contacts then you must contact companies that help companies hire interns like Accelaar(only on facebook), Marxus, Young2Junior, Young2Jobs etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?