25th October 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to do 30 days internship in BHEL Haridwar for Mechanical student?

Sir, I am Mechanical Engineering student and want to apply for 30 days internship in BHEL Haridwar but I don't have any reference there. Kindly tell me about the procedure and requirements for the same?

31st October 2017, 04:19 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to do 30 days internship in BHEL Haridwar for Mechanical student?

Almost all the companies with exception of a few hire the interns from all over the India.

The procedure followed is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.

* Some companies/institutes which run exclusive training programs also charge some fees as well which you have to pay.

After this you can take the admission in the training program successfully.
31st October 2017, 08:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to do 30 days internship in BHEL Haridwar for Mechanical student?

In order to apply for internship in BHEL, Haridwar, you can check out the vacancies available for internship in different employment newspapers and on their website (bhel.com). Or you can directly visit the HR department of the company (G M Colony, BHEL Township, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249403, ph - 098249 42908) and get the details of internship. As soon as you get the details, you can apply for internship and wait for their reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?