26th February 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

hello
how can we do internship in BHEL. I'm the student of vasavi college of engineering hyderabad ,studying btech mechanical engineering 2nd year . I'm interested in doing 1 month internship after completion of my 2nd year course. I'm humbly requesting you to inform me the details of 'how to do internship in BHEL' as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply and fee to pursue Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?
  11. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. What's the procedure to apply internship program in BHEL for B.Tech students? Provide details information for the same. I'm a 2nd year student of NIT, Durgapur
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  17. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
27th February 2015, 12:04 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Procedure to Apply for Internship in BHEL:

* There is no online procedure to apply for internship in BHEL, you have follow offline procedure.

* You need to contact to the HR department of BHEL.

* Get to Know availability of Internship in BHEL and follow the instructions given by concerned authority.

* If availability is there, then along with the application you need to send a resume mentioning your educational qualification.

* You will also need a NOC( No objection certificate) from authorities of the college or institution in which your studying.
27th May 2016, 01:35 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Below, I have mentioned the detailed procedure regarding Internship program in BHEL, kindly have a look at it.

> Contact the HR department of BHEL.

> Get to know about the availability of internship by the authority.

> Provide a resume along with your educational qualification and other details if there is availability of seat.

> Collect a NOC from your college authorities where you are pursuing your course from.

Follow, the above mentioned steps and I am sure you will get admission for the program.
16th November 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm the student of Haldia Institute of Technology, B.tech in Mechanical Engineering of 2nd yr student. how can I apply a one month rail way internship? I'm humbly requesting you to inform me the details as soon as possible.
Thank You Sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?