2nd June 2011, 02:36 PM
nancy.anand

How to do internship in any company in Haridwar SIDCUL or BHEL(Haridwar)?

R/sir, i'am a student of MBA Symbiosis Distance learning,completed 3rd semester,want to do HR-internship in any of the company in Haridwar SIDCUL or BHEL (Haridwar).Please suggest for help.i will be so thankful to you.

Thanks & Regards
[email protected]

10th October 2011, 12:17 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do internship in any company in Haridwar SIDCUL or BHEL(Haridwar)?

if you want to do training in any company in BHEL then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of BHEL of your core branch in which you want...

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of BHEL. They will mail you regarding that information.

seat is limited there that's why you must apply quickly..........

with best wishes!!!!!
Gaurav
15th March 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in any company in Haridwar SIDCUL or BHEL(Haridwar)?

I want to summer training in BHEL haridwar.
5th April 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to do summer internship in your company at haridwar.kindly mail me the procedure n the time limit for applying for internship in your company.
thank u.
11th March 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, i am siddhant mishra and i pursuing MBA with HR and i completed my 3rd sem.. Now i need to take an summer internship training in HR dept in any company at SIDCUL and BHEL... Please tell me how can i apply for this.. Thank you!
23rd March 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam
I am kanika goyal pursing my MBA 2nd sem and want to do internship in finance sector.
Please help
31st March 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam
I am ashish kumar pursing my MBA 2nd sem
and want to do internship in finance or marketing sector in sidcul haridwar companies
Please help me my contact no. is 8267842321 and e mail id is [email protected]
15th May 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am Muskan Verma pursuing my btech(4 th sem). I want to join summer training program in any biotechnology plz do reply soon as per vacany n requirements on laksarmuskan@
gmail.com
17th May 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Respect Sir/Madam

My name is Shankar madheshiya. I am pursing my MBA 2nd semeter and want do internship in financial department in sidcul Haridwar companies.
Please help me my contract no. 892312033 or e-mail ID [email protected]

Thank you................
17th May 2014, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Respect Sir/Madam

My name is Shankar madheshiya. I am pursing my MBA 2nd semeter and want do internship in financial department in sidcul Haridwar companies.
Please help me my contract no. 892312033 or e-mail ID [email protected]

Thank you................
25th May 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam

My name is Roja prasannan.I am pursuing MBA 2nd semester from OIMT college Rishikesh and i want to do intership in HR department in your company.so please give me an opertuneti to do internship in your company my contract no.9410959133 and e-mail ID [email protected].

Thank you
26th May 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Respective sir/madam

My name is chanki roy and i am persuing mba 2nd sem in finance in oimt rishikesh.
I want to do intership in finance department in your company.so please give me an opportunity to do intership in your company and my contact no.is 9568269173 and my email id chankir121@gmail
com.

Thanking you
26th May 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam

My name is chanki roy.i am persuing mba 2nd sem in finance in oimt clg rishikesh.i want to do intership in finance department in your company.so please give a chance to do intership in your company.my contact no.is 9568269173 and my email [email protected]

Thanking you
27th June 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Ravinder k. Yadav.i have completed my MBA 2nd semester. i want to do my summer internship training from any company of sidcul or bhel. My contact no. Is 7830133799 and my e-mail id is [email protected].
23rd August 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Ma'am

I m Madhvi rana.I have done Mba correspondence from symbios pune in HR in 2008. I also worked in icici prudential after Mba..But that time didn't know about the internship.So now i want to do internship in Hr in any company..please give me an oppourtunity in any company. my email address is- [email protected]
contact no.09720411748
18th September 2014, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Ma'am

I m Neelkamal I m persuing B.tech in 3rd year with mechanical engineering .I want to do intership in BHEL or SIDCUL ri8 now summer training in any Industry
contct no-8869882598
[email protected]
18th September 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Ma'am

I m Neelkamal I m pursuing B.tech in 3rd year with mechanical engineering .I want to do intership in BHEL or SIDCUL ri8 now summer training in any Industry
contct no-8869882598
[email protected]
18th September 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Ma'am

I m Neelkamal I m persuing B.tech in 3rd year with mechanical engineering .I want to do intership in BHEL or SIDCUL ri8 now summer training in any Industry
contct no-8869882598
[email protected]
18th September 2014, 12:52 AM
Neelkamal007

Respected sir/Ma'am

contct no-8869882598
[email protected]
Attached Files
File Type: docx CURRICULUM VITAE neel2.docx(15.6 KB, 77 views)
10th April 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am ashok rawat, doing MBA 2nd semester from Army Institute of Management & Technology, Greater Noida. I am going to take Finance as a major. so, If do you have any vacancy for the Internship in your company. please tell me the procedure to apply.

contact no-9911664301
email id- [email protected]
27th April 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I am asheesh. I am persuing b.tech in 3rd year with
Mechanical engineering i want to do intership in sidcul in this summer training . please tell me procedure to apply.
Email id- [email protected]
11th June 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm raj kumar Verma b.pharm 3 yr student I hv completed 6 sem .I want to do internship traning in pharma ceutical production field ..in yr company ...plz sir tell me whole procedur..
E [email protected]
25th March 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ma'am, which company is good for internship in MBA(finance) in SIDCUL, Hardwar.

What about Anchor Panasonic pvt ltd?
24th June 2023, 04:48 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To secure an internship in any company in Haridwar SIDCUL (State Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited) or BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) in Haridwar, you can follow the steps below:

Research: Conduct thorough research to identify the companies in Haridwar SIDCUL or BHEL that offer internship programs in your field of interest. Explore their websites, career pages, or contact their Human Resources (HR) departments to gather information about their internship opportunities, eligibility criteria, and application process.

Prepare your Resume/CV: Create a well-structured and professional resume/CV that highlights your educational background, skills, relevant coursework, projects, and any previous internship or work experience. Tailor your resume/CV to align with the requirements and preferences of the companies you are targeting.

Identify Contacts: Network and connect with professionals, alumni, or acquaintances who have connections or experience in companies in Haridwar SIDCUL or BHEL. They may be able to provide guidance, recommendations, or even refer you to internship opportunities.

Online Application: Visit the websites of the companies you are interested in and look for their career or internship sections. Check if they have an online application process for internships. Fill out the application form and submit your resume/CV, along with any other requested documents.

Direct Application: If the company does not have an online application process, you can apply directly by sending your resume/CV and a well-crafted cover letter to the HR department or the designated contact person. In the cover letter, express your interest in interning with the company and explain why you believe you would be a valuable addition to their team.

Follow-Up: After submitting your application, consider following up with the HR department or the contact person to confirm the receipt of your application and express your continued interest. Send a polite email or make a phone call to inquire about the status of your application and any further steps in the selection process.

Networking and Referrals: Utilize your network to seek referrals or recommendations. If you have any connections within the companies or know someone who can vouch for your skills and capabilities, ask them to refer you for an internship opportunity. Referrals can increase your chances of getting noticed and considered for an internship.

Professional Online Platforms: Explore professional online platforms, such as LinkedIn, to search for internship opportunities in companies based in Haridwar SIDCUL or BHEL. Create a compelling profile and actively search and apply for relevant internship postings. Connect with professionals working in your desired companies and express your interest in internships.

Career Fairs and Events: Attend job fairs, career events, or industry-specific events in Haridwar or nearby areas where you can meet representatives from companies in Haridwar SIDCUL or BHEL. Carry copies of your resume/CV, network with the company representatives, and express your interest in internships.

Persistence and Continuous Learning: Be persistent in your search and continue enhancing your skills and knowledge through relevant coursework, certifications, or projects. Stay updated with internship opportunities through company websites, job portals, and professional networks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?