4th January 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Process of CS training in Jodhpur? Fee for training?

I pass my foundation program and i registered my executive program form and now i ask you that what is the process of training and can i do training in jodhpur and please also tell about fee of training please give full detail of training and cs ?

Related Questions:
28th March 2023, 03:39 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Process of CS training in Jodhpur? Fee for training?

Congratulations on registering for the executive program in Company Secretaryship! The training for the CS program is an essential part of your course, and it provides you with practical exposure to the corporate world. Here's what you need to know about the process of CS training in Jodhpur:

Training Period: The training period for the CS program varies depending on the level of the course. For the executive program, you need to undergo 15 months of training, which can be completed either before or after passing the Executive Program Exam.

Training Structure: During the CS training, you will have to complete three types of training - Orientation, Management Skills, and Practical Training. The practical training is the most crucial part of the overall training process as it will provide you with hands-on experience in various aspects of a Company Secretary's role.

Training Centers: In Jodhpur, there are few coaching centers where you can undergo the CS training. ICSI Regional Office Jaipur and Jodhpur Chapter are the two primary centers that offer CS training in Jodhpur.

Fee structure:
The fee for the CS training depends on the training center that you choose. Typically, the fee for the training ranges from INR 10,000 to INR 30,000. However, this fee may change based on the training center's location and facilities offered.

It is advisable to contact the ICSI Regional Office Jaipur or Jodhpur Chapter for specific details on their training programs and fees. They will guide you through the entire process of CS training and provide you with all the necessary information related to the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?