27th December 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Training from foreign after 4th year B.Tech Biotechnology? Job opportunities for girls in Indian Navy?

sir/ma'am i m the student of b.tech biotechnology 2nd year..i want to ask can i do training from foreign after 4th year?wat r the criteria.......and is there any job opportunities for b.tech biotech girls in indian navy????????

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in Army for girls after B.Tech?
  2. Biotechnology summer training in Bangalore? Where and how to do?
  3. Any opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students in Indian Railway? Can I try other jobs in Indian Railway which are unrelated to Biotechnology?
  4. Can I get a job in Indian Navy after passing IT?
  5. Job Opportunities in Merchant Navy for Girls? What are the requirements for this?
  6. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Do I have any job opportunities for working as a Physiotherapist in Foreign Country after passing BSc Physiotherapy?
  9. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for Biotechnology students?
  10. Job opportunities in IT, Biotechnology and NGOs after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  11. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy after the completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  12. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy for Women after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  13. How can I get a job in Army, Navy after B.Tech(I am a girl)? Which exams to appear and how to prepare for it?
  14. How to do training in merchant navy in oil taker? What is the process for it?
  15. How to join Indian Navy after passing plus two? What are the job vacancies for girls?
  16. Job in Indian Navy for B.Com 1st year student? Exams required for the same?
  17. What are the job opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  18. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80%
28th March 2023, 03:34 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Training from foreign after 4th year B.Tech Biotechnology? Job opportunities for girls in Indian Navy?

Yes, it is possible to do training from foreign after completing your 4th year of B.Tech in Biotechnology. The criteria for such training programs will depend on the program or institution you wish to apply to. Some programs may require a certain GPA, specific coursework, or proficiency in a foreign language. You may need to research and apply to the program directly or through a study abroad program affiliated with your college or university.

As for job opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology girls in the Indian Navy, there are a few options available. The Indian Navy has various branches, including the Executive, Technical, and Education Branches. The Technical Branch may be a good fit for someone with a background in Biotechnology. Women are eligible to apply for all the branches except for the Submarine Arm. You can apply for the Indian Navy after completing your degree through various entry schemes, such as the Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) or the University Entry Scheme (UES). It's recommended that you visit the Indian Navy's official website to learn more about the specific eligibility criteria and application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?