14th August 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for a Cyber Security Internship in ControlCase International Pvt Ltd Mumbai?

Hello friends, I came to know that ControlCase International Pvt Ltd Mumbai is offering an internship of Cyber Security. I am interested to apply for this internship. So, I need to know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this internship.

16th August 2019, 05:58 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for a Cyber Security Internship in ControlCase International Pvt Ltd Mumbai?

Bachelor degree is required to apply for a Cyber Security Internship in Control Case International Pvt Ltd Mumbai.

The last date to apply for Cyber Security Internship in Control Case International Pvt Ltd Mumbai is 29th August 2019.

For more information visit on https://www.controlcase.com/
17th August 2019, 12:11 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for a Cyber Security Internship in ControlCase International Pvt Ltd Mumbai?

Please find below the Qualification that are required to apply for Cyber Security Internship at ControlCase International Pvt Ltd in Mumbai.

1) You must have knowledge in Vulnerability assessment .

2) You should have knowledge in Penetration testing.

3) You must have knowledge in application and network testing.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.controlcase.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?