24th January 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Details about the PSU entrance exam? I am preparing for PSU entrance exam

i am vicky preraring for psu please give me detail about psu

12th March 2012, 09:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the PSU entrance exam? I am preparing for PSU entrance exam

PSU entrance exams are mainly conducted for recruiting the candidates in to various reputed public sector companies. You can apply for companies such as SAIL, BHEL, ONGC, DRDO etc. You should score an aggregate of 65% marks in the graduation level to attend these exams. The selection will be mainly on the basis of the score that you secured in the written exam. If you get qualified in the written exam, you should attend the personal interview.
30th April 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the PSU entrance exam? I am preparing for PSU entrance exam

Sir, i am a b.tech student in electronics and communication engineering. am i eligible for upsc engineering services exam?
20th June 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

which institute has best study material for psu?
15th September 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there general knowledge questions in psu entrance exam? Reply please.......
13th January 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

SIR , i am MCA student ..tell me about PSU..how can i prepare for it
18th March 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, automobile engineering students are eligible or not for PSU exam
20th December 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

sir..iam belonging to electrical&electronic engineering...can i write this exam?
22nd May 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

hi,

If there is any diffrence between the preparation of gate and preparation of psu.

Thanks,
Ritesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?