23rd August 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for an internship of Data Science Research offered by Tech Mahindra Hyderabad? Please tell me about the essential qualification.

27th August 2019, 11:38 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad?

The minimum degree candidate need to have to become a Data Analyst for most of the entry-level Data Analyst positions is a Bachelor's degree. The eligible streams are Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, and Computer Science.

The duration of the Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad would be of 6 months.

The last date to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad is 7th September 2019.

For more information visit on (https://upxacademy.com/)
28th August 2019, 12:39 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad?

Please find below the detail information about the Qualification that are required to apply for Data Science Research Internship at Tech Mahindra in Hyderabad.

1) You should have knowledge in Machine Learning.

2) You should be a good team player.

3) You must have knowledge in Python

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://upxacademy.com
28th August 2019, 10:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for an internship of Data Science Research offered by Tech Mahindra Hyderabad? Please tell me about the essential qualification.
To be eligible for Data Science Research Internship at Tech Mahindra Hyderabad the candidate must have completed their Bachelor degree in statistics, computer science, information technologies, mathematics, or data science from a recognized university/Institution.

Apart from the educational qualification the candidate must have the technical skill and should be good in programming languages, database architecture, and add SQL/MySQL to the “data science to-do list.”

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?