23rd August 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad. I don’t know what skills are essentially required to apply for this internship. Can you please help me to know about the skills?

27th August 2019, 11:25 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad?

Skills required to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad is given below :-

1)Candidate must have the good knowledge of MS-PowerPoint

2)Candidate must have the good knowledge of MS-Excel.

3)Candidate must have the good knowledge of Python (Learn Python)

4)Candidate must have the good knowledge of Machine Learning

For more information visit on (https://upxacademy.com/)
28th August 2019, 12:26 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad?

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Data Science Research Internship at Tech Mahindra in Hyderabad.

1) You must have knowledge in Python

2) You should have knowledge in Machine Learning

3) You should be a good team player.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://upxacademy.com/
28th August 2019, 09:27 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad. I don’t know what skills are essentially required to apply for this internship. Can you please help me to know about the skills?
Skills required to apply for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad:

1) It is important the applicants must have good and skill in Mathematics (Probability and Statistics, Linear Algebra and Calculus) to be eligible for Data Science Research Internship in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad.

2) Applicant must have knowledge about Python (Learn Python), and Machine.

3) Applicants must have basic knowledge about languages, database architecture, and add SQL/MySQL to the “data science to-do list.”

Official website -> Click Here !!
28th August 2019, 12:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Candidates with knowledge and skills in Python and Machine Learning can apply for the Data Science Research internship in the Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad. Candidates with relevant interests and skills can apply for the Data Science Research internship in the Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad. Candidates who can provide support to the students in projects and help them in solving technical queries. Candidates who are available for the period of 6 months full time (in office) are preferred for the Data Science Research internship in the Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?