6th March 2021, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for a Law/Legal internship in DTF Cyber Security Services Private Limited Pune

Hello friends, I came to know that DTF Cyber Security Services Private Limited Pune is offering an internship of Law/Legal. I am interested in applying for this internship. So, I need to know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this internship.

9th March 2021, 11:13 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for a Law/Legal internship in DTF Cyber Security Services Private Limited Pune

Qualification required to apply for a Law/Legal internship in DTF Cyber Security Services Private Limited Pune :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing 3rd year of the 5-year law course or 2nd year of the 3-year law course from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You must be technologically fluent.

3) You should have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Office, MS-Word ,MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint.

4) You must have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

5) You should have good research skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 19 march 2021.
9th March 2021, 11:54 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for a Law/Legal internship in DTF Cyber Security Services Private Limited Pune

Qualification required to apply for a Law/Legal internship in DTF Cyber Security Services Private Limited Pune is given below.

1. Candidate must be pursuing their 3rd year of the 5-year law course or 2nd year of the 3-year law course.

2. Candidate muust be technologically fluent and well versed in Microsoft Office pack.

3. Candidate must possess strong communication, research, and writing skills.
10th March 2021, 04:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to apply for Law/Legal internship in DTF Cyber Security Services Private Limited Pune is given below:-

:-Candidates who are pursuing 5 years B.A, LL.B course and are in 3rd year of the course are eligible to apply.
:-Candidates who have completed Graduation and are pursuing 3 year law course must be in 2nd year of the 3-year law course.

The candidates must be technologically fluent and well versed in Microsoft Office pack.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?