14th August 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam?

Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for an internship of Electronics Engineering which is available in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam. I want to know about the qualification which is required to apply for this internship. Please let me know immediately.

16th August 2019, 06:56 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam?

Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering is required to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam.

The last date to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam is 29th August 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.aesterindia.in/)
17th August 2019, 01:09 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam?

Qualification required to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam are listed below.

1) You must have knowledge in Embedded Systems.

2) You should have knowledge in iOS

3) You must have skill in Android

4) You should have knowledge of working on software and hardware tools.

5) You should have knowledge in Prototype designing .

Check the website https://www.aesterindia.in/ for more information.
17th August 2019, 01:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for an internship of Electronics Engineering which is available in Aester India Private Limited Ernakulam. I want to know about the qualification which is required to apply for this internship. Please let me know immediately.

Electronic Engineering candidates with knowledge and expertise in iOS, Embedded Systems and Android are preferred for the Electronics Engineering internship in Aester India Private Limited, Ernakulam. Candidates who are capable of working on programming and hardware implementation are preferred for the Electronics Engineering internship in Aester India Private Limited, Ernakulam. Candidates who can do error bugging and correction are preferred for the Electronics Engineering internship in Aester India Private Limited, Ernakulam. The above given are the qualifications required to apply for the Electronics Engineering internship in Aester India Private Limited, Ernakulam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?