2nd April 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Bhopal for Electrical 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech 3rd year Electrical student and I want to do my summer internship in BHEL, Bhopal. So I just want to know the procedure of applying in BHEL for my summer internship?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for MBA(PSM & E-Governance) candidate?
  3. How can I apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  4. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  5. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  6. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  8. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  14. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  15. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? Am I eligible to do internship if am doing B.E ECE?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  17. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
5th April 2016, 08:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Bhopal for Electrical 3rd year student?

There is no online provision of application for internship in BHEL. Hence you need to opt for offline mode of application. You need to contact the concerned branch of BHEL , get the application form, fill it up and submit it to the concerned authority before the stipulated date. It will be better if you can apply through referral of senior level employees in BHEL as this will increase your chances of getting internship opportunity.
6th April 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Bhopal for Electrical 3rd year student?

sir,
I am a B.Tech 3rd year Electrical student and I want to do my summer internship in BHEL,haridwar.So I just want to know the procedure of applying in BHEL for my summer internship?
8th April 2016, 08:13 PM
Quantum reply

For getting summer training in BHEL you need to had a NOC certificate from your college which you will get in training and placement cell.
After that go through the training office of BHEL take a application form for the summer training filled it with the full detailed and submit it with the NOC Certificate.
Or you can apply it through your college as they take few students from every college for the industrial training so you have to talk to your training department for forwarding your name for the industrial training in BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?