24th February 2020, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Software Testing internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune?

Respected Sir, I have heard that TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune is offering an internship of Software Testing. I want to do this internship. Would you let me know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this internship.

13th March 2020, 07:31 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Software Testing internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune?

Qualification required to apply for Software Testing internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune is given below :-

1)B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering, MCA

2)At least a year of professional experience in building Web Application using PHP & MySQL

3)Candidates must have good Spoken and Written English Skills

4)Sound knowledge of Frontend Technologies including HTML, JavaScript & CSS3

5)Candidates must have a knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Paradigm

6)The ability to write documented, structured and maintainable code

For more information visit on (https://www.technocipher.co.in/).
13th March 2020, 08:50 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Software Testing internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune?

Qualification required to apply for Software Testing internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune is given below:-

1. The candidate should possess knowledge of manual testing.

2. The candidate should also have knowledge of .NET, PHP.

3. The candidate should be a resident of Pune, Maharashtra.

4. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

You may visit the website www.technocipher.co.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?