3rd July 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the packages offered to the students who had opted MSc Chemistry course at IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee?

what are packages offered to the students who had opted Msc chemistry course at IIT kharagpur and IIT roorkee

27th November 2012, 03:14 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the packages offered to the students who had opted MSc Chemistry course at IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee?

Hello,
I did not understand your question at all. Education is never a package system, you know. The only thing that is guaranteed when you study somewhere and especially such a popular university as IIT, is that you will get well educated in whatever subject that you have enrolled for. At times for student benefit, the college sometimes offers earn while you learn programs. In such programs, you have to teach juniors or help in practical sessions and get paid for it. But these things are very seldom in case of colleges or universities. Your head of the department will notify you about such programs as and when they come. The other thing is campus recruitment. As you are a student of IIT, I do not think that you will have any problem, in getting a campus interview there.
2nd December 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the packages offered to the students who had opted MSc Chemistry course at IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee?

Eligiblity for m.sc. chemistry?
2nd December 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the prize of packages after m.sc.chemistry?
2nd December 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

What is prcedure of admission for m.sc. chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?