10th June 2011, 06:42 PM
krishman

How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?

i am a girl. my rank in iitjee test is 5200 iwant to get admission in iit. i want to take admission in msc physics in iit. but i do not know job placements after msc. what are packages of job after msc. please also tell me wheather i should prefer b.tec. or msc.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  2. What are the packages offered to the students who had opted MSc Chemistry course at IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee?
  3. How to do MSc in IIT? I am doing BSc physics 3rd year
  4. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  6. Which are the best colleges other than IIT in Mumbai which provide MSc Physics? What is the percentage required? When the MSc class start?
  7. IIT JEE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Books to be referred for IIT MSc Physics? What is the syllabus?
  9. B.Sc degree awarded by IGNOU is recognized by IIT's?
  10. Do IITs really offer PG courses in Humanities Sciences?
  11. How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University
  12. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India? -- [New]
  13. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  14. Recognition of IGNOU B.Sc degree by the IITs
  15. Recognition of IGNOU B.Sc degree by the IITs
  16. B.Sc degree awarded by IGNOU recognized by the IIT's? Will I be eligible for admission in Post Graduation?
  17. How to do MSc in IIT through JAM after doing BSc in Physics?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for IIT MSc course?
27th June 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?

what type of job we get after m.sc.from iit.is there is a campus placement?
2nd April 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?

I want to know detailes of the colleges which were offering msc in electronics stream.

and also give me the feed back about best colleges in india.
5th July 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am at present studying in class (xii) science with physics,chemistry,mathematics & statistics. I got marks 100 in math, 96 in chem,98 in physics in Madhyamik Exam . I want to pursue my study in general line. What would be the best selection that have bright prospect in future. Many many thanks............... & regards. Abhishek
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?