13th February 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Web Development internship in Simplified Management Solutions Private Limited Kolkata?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for a Web Development internship in Simplified Management Solutions Private Limited Kolkata. I want to know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this internship. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

15th February 2020, 04:54 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Web Development internship in Simplified Management Solutions Private Limited Kolkata?

Qualification required to apply for a Web Development internship in Simplified Management Solutions Private Limited Kolkata as follows:-

1. Any engineering graduate or related to the work-field study. (Branch: CS/IT)
2. Good communication and programming skills.
3. Available for full time (in-office) internship.
15th February 2020, 05:43 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Web Development internship in Simplified Management Solutions Private Limited Kolkata?

Qualification required to apply for Web Development internship in Simplified Management Solutions Private Limited Kolkata is given below :-

1)B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering, MCA

2)At least a year of professional experience in building Web Application using PHP & MySQL

3)Candidates must have good Spoken and Written English Skills

4)Sound knowledge of Frontend Technologies including HTML, JavaScript & CSS3

5)Candidates must have a knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Paradigm

6)The ability to write documented, structured and maintainable code

For more information visit on (https://www.simplifiedsolutions.in/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?