28th December 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Full Stack Development internship in Atri Technocrat Mumbai?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an internship in Atri Technocrat Mumbai. I have heard that this company is providing an internship related to Full Stack Development. I would like to know about the requirements for applying for this internship in this company. Waiting for your reply!

30th December 2019, 05:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Full Stack Development internship in Atri Technocrat Mumbai?

Requirements to apply for Full Stack Development internship in Atri Technocrat Mumbai are given below:-

1. Candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months.

2. Candidate should possess knowledge of HTML, CSS.

3. Candidate should belong to Mumbai or neighbouring places.

4. Candidate should also have knowledge of AngularJS.

5. Candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

You may visit the website www.atritechnocrat.com for more information.
31st December 2019, 04:19 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Full Stack Development internship in Atri Technocrat Mumbai?

Requirements to apply for the Full Stack Development internship in Atri Technocrat Mumbai are that the applicant should have expertise in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, etc. The applicant must be available for the duration of 6 months. The applicant should be a resident of Mumbai or nearby places. The applicant should also have knowledge of Angular.js, Node.js. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.

For more details, visit the website www.atritechnocrat.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?