27th January 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Human Resources Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Noida?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Noida. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to Human Resources. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited. Waiting for your reply!

3rd February 2019, 09:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Human Resources Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Noida?

Requirements to apply for Human Resources Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Noida:

You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.
You need to start the internship between 18th January 2019 and 17th February 2019.
Candidates having a sound knowledge of MS-Office are preferred for this Internship.
Candidates with skills in English Proficiency (Spoken and Written) are preferred for this Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?