2nd April 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Operations Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad?

Hi Sir, I want to do an Internship related to Operations in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad. I want to know about the requirements to apply for such Internship in this company. Please let me know about the requirements immediately. Thank you!

6th April 2019, 01:28 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Operations Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to do an Internship related to Operations in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad. I want to know about the requirements to apply for such Internship in this company. Please let me know about the requirements immediately. Thank you!
Requirements for operational Internships in IndiaMart InterMESH Limited are Mentioned Below,
  • Candidates can start the internships between 2th April 2019 and 7th may 2019
  • Candidates should be available for the duration of six Months
  • Candidates can perform the general operation process.
6th April 2019, 03:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Operations Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad?

If you want to apply for Operations Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Ghaziabad, you should fullfill the following requirements to be eligible to apply:
You should be willing for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 6 months.
You should have relevant skills preferably in MS-Office, MS-Excel.
You should be proficient in English language (spoken and written both).
If selected, you will need to start the internship between 2nd April 2019 and 7th May 2019.
24th May 2021, 01:13 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Requirements:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates must have a good skills.

Candidates must available for 6 Months.

Visit:-- (https://www.indiamart.com/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?