27th January 2019, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Human Resources Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Noida?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Noida. I came to know that they are offering Human Resources Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

3rd February 2019, 08:05 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Noida?

IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Noida offers only one month duration of Human Resources Internship. Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship are preferred for this Internship. Candidates with a sound knowledge of MS-Office are preferred for internship. Those candidates who have a excellent knowledge of English language (Spoken and Written both) are preferred for internship.
4th February 2019, 10:36 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in IndiaMART InterMESH Limited, Noida. I came to know that they are offering Human Resources Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

Duration of Human Resources internship in the IndiaMART intermesh Limited, Noida is one month full time (in office). Candidates who can handle the end to end recruitment process, day to day HR / admin activities, conduct background screenings and reference checks are preferred for the Human Resources (HR) internship in the IndiaMART InterMESH Limited. If selected, candidates should start the internship before 17th February, 2019 for the HR internship in the IndiaMART InterMESH Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?