15th May 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to apply for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited. But I don’t know how can I apply for it. So, can you help me to know about the procedure that how to apply for such Internship?

20th May 2019, 03:11 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited?

The candidates looking forward to apply for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited can send their updated resume to :[email protected]

Address:-
Pearson India Education Services Pvt. Ltd

4th floor, Software Block, Elnet Software City,
TS 140 Block 2 & 9, Rajiv GandhiSalai, Taramani,
Chennai-600 113

Phone: 080-30461060
20th May 2019, 06:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited?

The candidates would need to send their resume to the HR department at
[email protected]

The candidates are required to have strong analytical and report writing skills along with Strong communication skills.

The candidates should belong to Noida or nearby location to be eligible to apply for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited
21st May 2019, 12:54 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will be eligible for the post if you have good analytical skill, decision making skill and ability to work with team.

Below are the Procedure for applying Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited.

You can forward your resume for applying the Internship to the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Email Address :- [email protected]

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship.

Contact Number: +91 (120) 4306550

Please check below website to know more about this internship.

https://in.pearson.com/
22nd May 2019, 02:22 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates looking forward to apply for Science Editorial Internship in Pearson India Education Services Private Limited can send their updated resume to :[email protected]

Address:-
Pearson India Education Services Pvt. Ltd

4th floor, Software Block, Elnet Software City,
TS 140 Block 2 & 9, Rajiv GandhiSalai, Taramani,
Chennai-600 113

Phone: 080-30461060
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?