11th April 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Textile CAD Designs Internship in Universal Overseas Limited?

Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship related to Textile CAD Designs in Universal Overseas Limited. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. I am a student of BTech Mechanical Engineering. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.

14th April 2019, 03:26 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Textile CAD Designs Internship in Universal Overseas Limited?

The basic requirements to apply for Textile CAD Designs Internship in Universal Overseas Limited are as follows:-

:- You should be available for full time in-office internship.

:- The duration of the Internship is 4 months. You should be able to complete it without any intruption.

:-You should be from Delhi or neighboring cities.

:- You should have relevant skills and interests.

:-You should have the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
14th April 2019, 07:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Textile CAD Designs Internship in Universal Overseas Limited?

Requirements to apply for Textile CAD Designs Internship in Universal Overseas Limited:

You should be skilled in Adobe Photoshop (mandatory).
You should be willing to do full time (in-office) internship for duration of 4 months.
You should be from Delhi and neighboring cities.
You should be willing to start this internship immediately if you are selected.
14th April 2019, 07:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for Textile CAD Designs Internship in Universal Overseas Limited:

You should have skills in Adobe Photoshop (mandatory).
You should be willing to do this internship in full time mode for duration of 4 months.
You should be from Delhi and neighboring cities to be eligible to apply.
You should be willing to start this internship immediately if you are selected.
14th April 2019, 11:08 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship related to Textile CAD Designs in Universal Overseas Limited. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. I am a student of BTech Mechanical Engineering. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.
Universal Overseas Limited is a reputed company, which was established in 1981. Those who are interested to join as a CAD Designs in Universal Overseas Limited company must satisfy the below requirement.

- The applicant must know Adobe Photoshop.
- The applicant must know how to develop new designs for textile fabrics.
- Those who are belonging from Delhi and neighboring cities can get first preference.

Official website - http://universaloverseas.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?