11th April 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Does Universal Overseas Limited offer Textile CAD Designs Internship to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do an Internship in Universal Overseas Limited. So, I just want to know that this company is providing Textile CAD Designs Internship to Mechanical students? I am studying BTech in Mechanical Engineering and I am in 5th semester. Please let me know about this asap.

14th April 2019, 08:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Universal Overseas Limited offer Textile CAD Designs Internship to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?

Yes, Universal Overseas Limited offer Textile CAD Designs Internship to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student. Students currently pursuing their engineering graduation can apply for Textile CAD Designs Internship at Universal Overseas. Candidates who have already graduate are also eligible to apply. Universal Overseas Limited offers Textile CAD Designs Internship for a period of 4 months.
15th April 2019, 07:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Universal Overseas Limited offer Textile CAD Designs Internship to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?

Yes, that's correct. Universal Overseas Limited is offering Textile CAD Designs Internship to B.Tech Mechanical 5th semester student.

You should knowledge of Adobe Photoshop which is mandatory for the Internship.

You can expect stipend from Rs. 8000 to Rs.12000 per month. You should be available full time in office for the duration of 4 months.

You can visit the website www.niversaloverseas.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?