7th March 2021, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Human Resources intern in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon

I am looking forward to doing an internship of Human Resources in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon. So, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of such interns. Can any of you kindly tell me about the roles and responsibilities?

8th March 2021, 11:32 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Human Resources intern in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon

The roles and responsibilities of Human Resources intern in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon is given below:-

:-You will be working as first point of contact between the client and the company.
:-You would need to do verification through phone, email, fax, and posts according to the predefined quality standards, service level, and productivity targets on assigned cases.
:-You will need to analyze verification received and quality checks as per the internal parameters.
:-You have to create and maintain healthy relationships with verification source contacts.
:-You would need to draft screening reports and had to send the same to the client relations team for issuance to the client.
:-You would need to do verification on education checks, employment history checks, performance feedback checks.
10th March 2021, 11:54 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Human Resources intern in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon

Roles and responsibilities of Human Resources intern in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon is given below.

1. Canndidate will be attaining verifications via phone, email, fax.

2. Candidate will be obtaining verifications on education checks, employment history checks, performance feedback checks, reference/cross-reference checks, criminal record checks, drug tests, address checks, etc.

3. Candidate will be analyzing verifications received and quality checks as per the internal parameters.

4. Candidate will be updating online application by the minute on all checks/cases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?