7th March 2021, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Human Resources internship in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon

Hi Sir, I have applied for Human Resources internship in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon. I want to know about the selection criteria for this internship in this firm. I want to do this internship so I need to know about the selection criteria.

9th March 2021, 12:37 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Human Resources internship in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon

The selection criteria for Human Resources internship in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon would be your educational qualification, your communication skills, convincing skills and interpersonal skills.

The selection procedure would be completed in 4 rounds of Interview for Human Resources internship in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon 1)HR Round 2)Online Skill Test 3)Aptitude Test 4)Manager Round

The selected for Human Resources interns in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon will get per month stipend of Rs.8,000.
10th March 2021, 12:25 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Human Resources internship in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Human Resources interns in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon.

1) You must have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Office.

2) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

3) You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

4) You should be a good team player.

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

8) You must be from Gurgaon and neighboring cities.

The last date to apply for this internship is 21 march 2021.
11th March 2021, 12:49 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria for Human Resources internship in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon is given below.

Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification and skills.

Shortlisted candidate will go through number of interviews.

Final selection will be done through HR interview.

Candidate will get Rs. 8000 per month as stipend for this internship.
11th March 2021, 07:15 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria for Human Resources internship in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon are as follows:-

1. Skill Test.
2. Technical Interview.
3. HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?