7th March 2021, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Human Resources internship in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon

Sir/Madam, I am planning to do an internship of Human Resources in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon. I would like to know about the procedure for applying for this internship. Can you please let me know about the procedure?

8th March 2021, 11:41 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Human Resources internship in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon

The procedure to apply for Human Resources internship in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon is online.

1)Copy and paste http://www.absolutepeoplescreen.com/ in the address bar.
2)Click on "Internship Opportunities" under "Careers" tab.
3)Read the options available for applying for the internship. You can either call on 0124-4385009 and schedule your interview or can apply though www.internshala.com .
4)You would need to register on the website www.internshala.com and then had to create your Login Id and Password. Once done, click on "Apply Now" tab,

Direct link to apply for Human Resources internship in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon is https://internshala.com/internship/detail/human-resources-hr-internship-in-gurgaon-at-absolute-people-screen-private-limited1615105946.
10th March 2021, 11:31 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Human Resources internship in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon

Procedure to apply for Human Resources internship in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon :-

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on +91-124-482-5967 or +91-124-482-5978

The last date to apply for this internship is 21 march 2021.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://www.absolutepeoplescreen.com/
10th March 2021, 11:56 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Human Resources internship in Absolute People Screen Private Limited Gurgaon is given below.

Update your latest CV on internshala portal by mentioning all your skills, qualifications and experience.

Now search this internship on internshala portal by using different filters.

Now you can apply for this internship before 24.3.2021.
12th July 2021, 04:40 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company For internship in this, send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 91 124 4385009

Address:-
The "Images Tower"Lower Ground floor,Golf Course Road, Opposite Rapid Metro Pillar 237, Near Sector 55-56 Rapid Metro station, Sector 55, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122003, india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?