17th October 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Mobile App Development interns in Moguire Foods Private Limited Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship in Moguire Foods Private Limited Bangalore for Mobile App Development. I don't know what work I have to do over there. So, can I know about the roles and responsibilities for such interns in this company?

21st October 2019, 05:22 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Roles and responsibilities of Mobile App Development interns in Moguire Foods Private Limited Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Mobile App Development interns in Moguire Foods Private Limited Bangalore is given below:-

1. You will have to Implement Industry Required Technology and troubleshooting when there are issues arising.
2. You have to know knowledge in Server Management,Architect Design,Database,Sockets and willing to learn more and new stacks.

The last date to apply for the internship is 22nd October 2019 in Moguire Foods Private Limited Bangalore

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
22nd October 2019, 10:20 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Mobile App Development interns in Moguire Foods Private Limited Bangalore?

Mobile App Development interns in Moguire Foods Private Limited Bangalore duties and responsibilities of an app developer will depend on the level of experience. Mobile app developer primary duty is to create, maintain and implement the source code to develop mobile apps and programs that meet the needs and requirements of the clients using the computer programming languages.

For more information visit on (http://pwip.co)
22nd October 2019, 01:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Mobile App Development interns in Moguire Foods Private Limited Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Mobile App Development interns in Moguire Foods Private Limited Bangalore :-

1) You will be responsible for managing API development.

2) You should be capable of handling server management.

3) You have to work on database.

Last date to apply for this internship is 1st November, 2019.

Check the website https://pwip.co/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?