17th October 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Human Resources internship in TwigHop Realty Services Private Limited Gurgaon?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Human Resources in TwigHop Realty Services Private Limited Gurgaon. I don't know how can I apply for this internship? Can you please let me know about this?

21st October 2019, 05:05 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for

To apply for the Human Resources internship in TwigHop Realty Services Private Limited Gurgaon. You need to visit the website www.intershala.com. You will get an option of applying now there. You have to click on this option. Then, an application form will come. You have to fill this form and click on the submit button before the last date.

Last date to apply for the internship is 16th November 2019 for the Human Resources internship in TwigHop Realty Services Private Limited Gurgaon.
22nd October 2019, 09:31 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Human Resources internship in TwigHop Realty Services Private Limited Gurgaon?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Human Resources internship in TwigHop Realty Services Private Limited Gurgaon can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

The Duration of the Human Resources internship in TwigHop Realty Services Private Limited Gurgaon would be of 3 months.

The Last date to apply for the Human Resources internship in TwigHop Realty Services Private Limited Gurgaon is 1st Nov 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?