12th June 2012, 07:22 PM
Deepak9717

What is the benefit of SAP FICO course? I have completed B.Com and Tally

Nothing

11th August 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the benefit of SAP FICO course? I have completed B.Com and Tally

Sir,
i have completed my b.com. Can i know sap fico and erp course is good for me. What is fee structure this course.
Thank you.
20th March 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the benefit of SAP FICO course? I have completed B.Com and Tally

Dear Sir,

I am pursuing B.com and i have completed Tally ERP.9 course this year . I don't know about SAP-FICO some one sugget me to do this course so please help me now will this course will benefit for my career.
Please send help mail.and suggest if any which suits to my course

Thank You.
rachanaambekar

[email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-benefit-sap-fico-course-i-have-completed-b-com-tally-821144.html#ixzz2O59QyAfI
26th April 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am pursuing B.com and CA-IPCC. please educate me about SAP-FICO course and the oppurtunities and advantages of the course.
thank you.
sonika.
email : [email protected]
20th May 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com and Tally ERP.9 course . I don't know about SAP-FICO some one sugget me to do this course so please help me now will this course will benefit for my career.
What is fee structure this course
9th May 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I hav completed B.com.i dnt knw abt SAF-FICO.pls help to knw abt ths nd hw it help in my career.pls mail me the scope ,duration nd fee of ths course..
Thank you. By Mohd Rahees [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?