21st November 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

SAP FICO training and placement centre in Chennai and their fee structure?

I have 4 years of complete experience in accounts and i don't Know SAP FICO, i want the training & placement centre with fees in chennai area only.

2nd August 2017, 02:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SAP FICO training and placement centre in Chennai and their fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 4 years of complete experience in accounts and i don't Know SAP FICO, i want the training & placement centre with fees in chennai area only.

SAP FICO training and placement centers in Chenni are given below;

Besant Technologies - Official Website

iClass Training - Official Website

IICT - Official Website

Tepsa Infotech - Official Website

Experts Academy - Official Website

SAP FICO course fee differs from one institute to another. Candidates have to contact the institution directly or over phone for exact fee details.
19th June 2018, 05:32 PM
saravanagumar

Default Re: SAP FICO training and placement centre in Chennai and their fee structure?

however; it is important to maintain the interest within to learn and the hunger to get better. A programming language like Java can be learnt on our own and with great success, but the only thing that is required is continuous learning and coding to test what you have learnt. Java is a lot like playing a sport; the more you sweat in the practice, less you bleed in the match.java training in chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?