29th July 2011, 01:33 AM
jckumar

Will it help me to get good job the training like SAP(FICO) and SAS?

I have completed M.com,so i am thinking about professional training like SAP(FICO) or SAS. please suggest me it will help me to get a good job or i should do other things.

Related Questions:
  1. Is SAS programming relevant for me if I am a B.Tech Passed Student
  2. How to get Fraud Analytics job having completed Foundation course in SAS?
  3. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  4. Computer courses related to B.Com?
  5. Names of good companies for Electronics and communication engineering training? Is Airtel a good place for training? -- [New]
  6. Good institute for On job training for MCA?
  7. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  8. List of companies offering job oriented Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) graduate?
  9. Job training is necessary to get a good job after MCA?
  10. First there will be training and then job or job then training?
  11. Information regarding Software Testing course? Value of this course for a B.Tech IT Graduate? Best centers for this course in Chennai?
  12. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  13. Is training necessary to get a good job after MCA?
  14. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector?
  15. What to do after completing B.Tech Electrical other than M.Tech and MBA? Information about Electrical branch related courses and their scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get job in a good SEO company after training from ISO certified institute?
  17. What is the future of pharmacist if he/she qualifies in SAS?
  18. What are the valuable extra courses to do which will promise a job in MNC company?
18th August 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it help me to get good job the training like SAP(FICO) and SAS?

what are the prospects do we have when SAP HR is completed with MCom background
12th March 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it help me to get good job the training like SAP(FICO) and SAS?

i have experience in sales for 2.5 years which sap module is good for me from job perpective
25th June 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i have b.com completed. can i do sap fico it will good for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?