19th November 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for 3D Modeling Internship in Meditab Software Private Limited?

Hello Sir, please help me to know about the selection criteria which is available in Meditab Software Private Limited for 3D Modeling Internship. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

25th November 2018, 11:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for 3D Modeling Internship in Meditab Software Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, please help me to know about the selection criteria which is available in Meditab Software Private Limited for 3D Modeling Internship. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Candidates are selected for the 3D Modeling internship in Meditab Software Private Limited on the basis of their skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max. Those candidates who are willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 3 months are selected for the 3D Modeling internship in Meditab Software Private Limited. Those candidates who are interested to start the 3D Modeling internship in Meditab Software Private Limited between 16th November, 2018 and 16th December, 2018 are preferred for the internship.
27th November 2018, 06:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for 3D Modeling Internship in Meditab Software Private Limited?

Selection criteria for 3D Modeling Internship in Meditab Software Private Limited are as follows.

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 3 months of internship tenture to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to selected.

Candidates must have a good knowledge of working in hard surface/inorganic modeling in Autodesk Maya/3D Studio Max, Z Brush, lighting rendering and dynamics to be eligible to selected.

Candidates with skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, 3ds Max and Autodesk Maya are preferred for internship.

For more details you should visit Meditab Software Private Limited website i.e. http://www.meditab.com/
5th February 2020, 03:28 PM
emilyloran

It will be a reliable investment in the future. Is it still available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?