19th November 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for 3D Modeling in Meditab Software Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to 3D Modeling in Meditab Software Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

25th November 2018, 11:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for 3D Modeling in Meditab Software Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to 3D Modeling in Meditab Software Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in Adobe Illustrator, 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk Maya are eligible to apply for the 3D Modeling internship in Meditab Software Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests and willing to work full time (in office) are preferred for the 3D Modeling internship in Meditab Software Private Limited. Candidates can start the internship between 16th November, 2018 and 16th December, 2018 are preferred for the 3D Modeling internship in Meditab Software Private Limited.
27th November 2018, 06:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for 3D Modeling in Meditab Software Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for 3D Modeling in Meditab Software Private Limited are given below.

You must be full time intern for duration of 3 months of internship tenture to be eligible.

You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

You must have a good knowledge of working in hard surface/inorganic modeling in Autodesk Maya/3D Studio Max, Z Brush.

You must be expert in lighting rendering & dynamics.

You must have a sound knowledge of unwrapping & texture mapping.

Meditab Software Private Limited website: http://www.meditab.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?