19th November 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for 3D Modeling Internship in Meditab Software Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for 3D Modeling Internship in Meditab Software Private Limited. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

25th November 2018, 10:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for 3D Modeling Internship in Meditab Software Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for 3D Modeling Internship in Meditab Software Private Limited. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, 3ds Max and Autodesk Maya are eligible to apply for the 3D Modeling internship in Meditab Software Private Limited. Candidates should have working knowledge of hard surface / inorganic modeling in Autodesk Maya / 3D Studio Max, Z Brush are preferred for the Meditab Software Private Limited. Candidates should have good working knowledge of lighting rendering & dynamics are preferred for the 3D Modeling internship in Meditab Software Private Limited.
27th November 2018, 06:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for 3D Modeling Internship in Meditab Software Private Limited?

Skills required to apply for 3D Modeling Internship in Meditab Software Private Limited are:

Adobe Photoshop,
Adobe Illustrator,
3ds Max,
Autodesk Maya

Candidate must have a good working knowledge of hard surface/inorganic modeling in Autodesk Maya/3D Studio Max, Z Brush, lighting rendering and dynamics.

Candidate must have intermediate knowledge of unwrapping & texture mapping.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?