1st January 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited Business Strategy Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited for Business Strategy Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

7th January 2019, 07:51 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited Business Strategy Internship?

Selection criteria for Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited Business Strategy Internship are given below.

Candidates who are available for the work from home job/internship are preferred for internship.
Candidates who can start the internship between 1st January 2019 and 31st January 2019 are preferred for this internship.
Candidates must have relevant skills and interests.
7th January 2019, 11:09 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited Business Strategy Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited for Business Strategy Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Applicants are selected for the Business Strategy internship in the Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited on the basis of their skills in analyzing highly complex problems, recommend a path forward and drive execution. Those applicants who have skills in researching, analyzing, relevant skills and interests are selected for the Business Strategy internship. Applicants willing to do the internship from home for the duration of 2 months are selected for the Business Strategy internship in HR Advisors Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?