1st January 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Java Development in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Java Development in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

7th January 2019, 07:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Java Development in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Java Development in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited:

You must be full time intern for duration of 2 months of internship tenture.
You must have relevant skills and interests.
You must have sound knowledge of Java and JavaScript.
You need to start the internship between 1st January 2019 and 31st January 2019 to be eligible to apply.
Candidates from Indore city are preferred for this internship.
7th January 2019, 11:19 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Java Development in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Java Development in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates who have skills in Java, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery and AngularJS are eligible to apply for the Java Development internship in the Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited. Candidates who are interested in doing the Java Development internship, full time (in office) for the duration of 2 months are eligible to apply for the internship. Candidates from Indore and with above mentioned skills are eligible to apply for the Java Development internship in the Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?