30th May 2012, 09:34 PM

Which company provides an internship for a period of 1 month in Mumbai? Procedure for the same?

i am going to do my 3rd year BBA with finance and i am planning to do an internship in mumbai for a period of one month. so i just wanted to know which company provides an internship for a period of one month in mumbai. I am planning to my internship in the month of june.
also i need to know what is the procedure to go about the same???

Related Questions:
  1. Which company provides an internship for a period of 1 month in Mumbai? Procedure for the same?
  2. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  3. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  4. How may I do internship in Bangalore for a period of 1 month? I'm doing B.E(information science) from MIT(Manipal)
  5. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  6. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  7. Is it possible to do one month internship in any good company of Mumbai? What is the procedure for applying for it? -- [New]
  8. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  9. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it true that more internship opportunities possible in May Month?
  11. Getting internship with good package for 6 month training?
  12. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  13. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of electronic based companies in Mumbai to do internship for 1-2 months?
  15. Procedure of doing 6 months internship training at MNC?
  16. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?