28th January 2019, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria followed in Videocon Games Private Limited Graphic Design Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Videocon Games Private Limited for Graphic Design Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

9th February 2019, 11:54 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria followed in Videocon Games Private Limited Graphic Design Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Videocon Games Private Limited for Graphic Design Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Graphic Design internship in the Videocon Games Private Limited, based on their knowledge and skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Those candidates who can do resizing images, image editing and cropping image from the background are selected for the Graphic Design internship in the Videocon Games Private Limited. Candidates with relevant interests and skills and from Mumbai and neighboring cities are selected for the Graphic Design internship in the Videocon Games Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?