28th June 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get exemption in Practical Training if completed B.Com and working as an Accountant in Saudi Arabia? Total fee for practical training for foreign student?

Dear Sir,

I have passed B Com from Calicut University - Kerala and now I am in Saudi Arabia working as an Accountant here;

I have 2 doubts, they are;

1 - Am I qualified to get the exemption from Practical Training? and
2 - How to pay the fees as a foreign student ( from India or out side India)

Expecting your reply.

Regards,
Ashraf Ali.K

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for ICWA Inter after passing graduation in B.Com(H)?
  2. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  3. Exemption for CA students in practical training of 3 years after completing ICWAI inter?
  4. Arrangement of practical training in Pune?
  5. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  6. In which company I can get a better training which will increase practical knowledge?
  7. Where to go for practical training having cleared ICWAI CAT-II?
  8. Is it possible to do C.A. after Engineering? What is the duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information regarding ICWAI course?
  10. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  11. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  12. How may I join practical training program in Delhi for a period of one month during my mechanical engineering graduation?
  13. Is it possible to do practical traings of CA and CS at the same time? When is the earliest period one can start with practical training for CS?
  14. Procedure to become a CA after completion of graduation?
  15. Fee and duration for CA course? How to gain practical experience?
  16. Which is the best institute for core HR in secunderabad or hyderabad?
  17. Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?
  18. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
31st January 2018, 08:07 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get exemption in Practical Training if completed B.Com and working as an Accountant in Saudi Arabia? Total fee for practical training for foreign student?

If you want to know you are exempted for practical training or not you need to check whether your Employer is listed in Appendix - A of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or not. If your Employer is listed in Appendix - A then only you are exempted for practical training.

You can pay the fees of Form T-3 to Directorate of Training and Placement of the Institute with your Debit/Credit card through the official website of ICMAI i.e.
http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/training_prac_train.php

*Total fees for practical training in Rs. 2000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?