13th December 2011, 06:33 PM
Jayaprada.m

How may I continue my teaching job and pursue M.Tech simultaneously in Chennai?

Hi,
Actually i completed B.tech(JNTU) in.after that i did lecturer job.
after my marriage 3 years gap is there.so now i wnt to do M.tech.But becoz of financial problems what i am thinking is on b.Tech qualifcation working as a lecturer at the same time doing M.Tech in the same college.

so please advice me where can i have this possibility in chennai colleges.

Related Questions:
23rd May 2017, 03:25 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I continue my teaching job and pursue M.Tech simultaneously in Chennai?

-> Sir almost all engineering colleges avails you the facility but what it needs is that you should be good enough in teaching .
-> Get an appointment and attend the interview by cracking it with skills .
-> If they are satisfied about you they let you do Mtech in the way you wanna do .
-> Apply for deemed universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?