8th April 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of HCL Technologies Limited Human Resources Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in HCL Technologies Limited for Human Resources Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

13th April 2019, 12:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of HCL Technologies Limited Human Resources Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in HCL Technologies Limited for Human Resources Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Applicants with the following skills were selected for the Human Resources internship in the HCL Technologies Limited:

>> Applicants with skills in MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Office and English proficiency (spoken and written)

>> Applicants from Lucknow

>> Applicants with relevant interests and skills

>> Applicants who can do the internship for full time (in office)

>> Applicants who can do the internship for the duration of 3 months
13th April 2019, 03:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of HCL Technologies Limited Human Resources Internship?

Candidates are selected as Human Resources Interns in HCL Technologies Limited on the basis of relevant skills, interests and performance in interview. Candidates having good knowledge of MS-Office, English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written) are given preference for this internship. Candidates from Lucknow are eligible to apply for Human Resources Internship in HCL Technologies Limited.
13th April 2019, 08:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The selection process of HCL Technologies Limited Human Resources Internship would be completed in 5 steps:-
1)Application:- You would need to submit your resume with a complete list of credentials and provide detailed information about your experience (If any).

2)Shortlisting:-The recruiter will screen your application and if your skills match with their requirement, the will contact you for further details.

3)Technical Interview:-The questions would be of puzzle, problems and other out-of-the-box questions.

4)HR Interview:-The Hr will ask questions to you to understand your career goals, skills, strengths, passion etc.

4)Offer letter:- If you get selected then they will give you offer letter or joining letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?