6th December 2018, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in Sidus Realty Private Limited Marketing Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Sidus Realty Private Limited for Marketing Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

8th December 2018, 03:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Sidus Realty Private Limited Marketing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Sidus Realty Private Limited for Marketing Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates interested in Telemarketing and with relevant skills and interests are selected for the Telemarketing internship in Sidus Realty Private Limited. Candidates willing to do the Telemarketing internship, full time (in office) are selected for the Telemarketing internship in Sidus Realty Private Limited. Candidates from the state of Kolkata are preferred for the Telemarketing internship in Sidus Realty Private Limited. Candidates willing to do the internship for the duration of 2 months are selected for the Telemarketing internship in Sidus Realty Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?