6th December 2018, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Marketing Intern in Sidus Realty Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Marketing Internship in Sidus Realty Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

8th December 2018, 03:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Marketing Intern in Sidus Realty Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Marketing Internship in Sidus Realty Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

The skills required to become Telemarketing internship in Sidus Realty Private Limited are given below:

>> Candidates interested in Telemarketing

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Candidates willing to do the internship, full time (in office) for the duration of 2 months

>> Candidates from the city of Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?