26th November 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

What is summer training? List of companies which offer two months summer training for ECE 3rd year student at Jaipur, kota and Jhalawar?

Hello sir, I am in 3rd year of ECE and want to know about summer training. Provide me the list of companies which offer two months summer training for ECE 3rd year student at Jaipur, kota and Jhalawar?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Jaipur? I am a 3rd year student
  2. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  3. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  5. Summer training in ECE from Nokia Siemens Network, Jaipur? List of other best ECE training companies? -- [New]
  6. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  8. Which companies offer 2 months summer training for mechanical engineering student?
  9. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  10. Summer training for 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student in Jaipur or Delhi?
  11. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  12. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  13. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  14. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  15. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  16. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  17. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
29th November 2016, 11:05 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is summer training? List of companies which offer two months summer training for ECE 3rd year student at Jaipur, kota and Jhalawar?

Summer training is basically offered by many companies to the engineering students. The basic purpose of summer training is to gain practical knowledge of core field. During this period, one can learn the practical fundamentals of industry. We can understood the practical problems to be faced during working in industry.
Being a ECE candidate, you can apply for summer training in so many companies. Some of the best companies for you are Rajasthan Electric Industries, Saan Boards Pvt Ltd, Venkateshwara Wires Pvt Ltd, Prime Telelink Pvt Ltd etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?