8th May 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

11th May 2019, 07:34 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited?

The Selection procedure for Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited is through Personal Interview and test of your creative skills.

They want candidates to have the ability of understanding clients requirements.

You should have the ability to create 3D design visuals on Google Sketch Up based on 2D floor plans given by the clients.

You can check more details through the website http://www.fevicoldesignideas.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?