8th May 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join Pidilite Industries Limited for doing Interior Design Internship. Can I know that how can I apply for this Interior Design in this company? Please let me know about the procedure to apply for this Internship program. Waiting for your response!

14th May 2019, 01:12 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited?

Procedure to apply for Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited

You can forward an application with your resume and recent photo to the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Email Address :- [email protected]

You can also Whatsapp your resume and chat with your concern about the internship at 917718871208

You can visit the following website for more information.

http://www.fevicoldesignideas.com/
20th May 2019, 06:48 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited?

The candidates would need to send their resume to the HR department at [email protected]

The selected candidates can expect a stipend of Rs. 5000 per months plus incentives and the duration of the Market Research Internship would be of 2 months.

For more information visit on (http://www.fevicoldesignideas.com)
27th July 2021, 11:02 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact Number- 91 7718871208
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?