8th May 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Interior Design Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

14th May 2019, 02:13 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited?

The candidates must have the below mentioned skills to apply for the Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited:-

1)Excellent communication skills
2)Management skills
3)Excellent visualization skills
4)Problem-solving skills
5)Basic skills in computer

If you have the above mentioned skills and can fulfill the eligibility criteria send your resume to [email protected] for application process.

You can visit the website http://www.pidilite.com/ for more information.
14th May 2019, 02:47 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited?

Please find below the Skills that are required to apply for Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited :-

Skill:-
--------
1) you must have knowledge of creating 3D design visuals on Google Sketch
Up based on 2D floor plans as per requirement of homeowners.

2) You have to connect with homeowners and understand their requirements
properly what they are actually looking for.

3) You have to satisfy the customer by providing high-quality 3D renders of
designs as per specifications within the time period expecting by the
customer.

4) You have to explain to the customer about the 3D plan and take
necessary feedback and suggestions from them.
15th May 2019, 02:18 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of AutoCAD , Adobe Photoshop and 3ds Max etc.

You should be able to convert the 2D structure into 3D structure as per the customer requirement.

The selected candidate will be offered a stipend of Rs.5000 per month with incentive of Rs.500 on every 1000 Sq. Ft.
15th May 2019, 02:43 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of AutoCAD , Adobe Photoshop and 3ds Max etc.

You should be able to convert the 2D structure into 3D structure as per the customer requirement.

The selected candidate will be offered a stipend of Rs.5000 per month with incentive of Rs.500 on every 1000 Sq. Ft.
21st May 2019, 12:56 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Interior Design Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.
Skills Required for the Interior Design Internship in Pidilite Industries Limited is given below,

1) Applicants should know the 3D Design visuals on Google Sketch.

2) Applicants should understand the Homeowners need and brief the 3D plan design and outcomes.

Official website -> http://www.fevicoldesignideas.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?