2nd June 2010, 08:33 PM
aashish choudhary

Major training from isro for BE third year ECE students?

dear sir
i m a student of b.e. 3rd year of ec branch. i want to do my major training from isro..... plz help me......

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do summer training from ISRO? I am an ECE 3rd year student
  2. Summer Training in ISRO for 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do my major Training from ISRO being a student of 3rd year BE course with EC stream?
  4. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?
  6. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  7. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  8. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  9. Does ISRO provides internship for 2nd year Diploma ECE students? Details to do internship? -- [New]
  10. What should I do for training at ISRO?
  11. How to do inplant training in Tamilnadu? I am a ECE student
  12. Which are the topics BHEL will provide training for fresh ECE students?
  13. Details of job opportunities in ISRO for ECE students? Eligibility to appear its recruitment exam?
  14. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  15. Can I get job in ISRO if I do Training there being a B.Tech(ECE) final semester student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Can I apply for Training in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  17. Does a student of IT branch eligible for training in ISRO?
  18. Should I have to do projects to become an Engineer in ISRO? Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get job in ISRO for ECE students?
2nd June 2010, 11:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Major training from isro for BE third year ECE students?

ISRO or VSSC usually gives engineering students project opportunities which they can undertake in their facilities. But you need to contact them directly with all your marks and credential with a request letter from your college. But since many applications come to ISRO, only a few applications get accepted..hence please get in touch with ISRO PR department to know more..
3rd June 2010, 12:44 PM
jicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by aashish choudhary View Post
dear sir
i m a student of b.e. 3rd year of ec branch. i want to do my major training from isro..... plz help me......
Hi,

ISRO(Indian Space & Research Organization) offers several Training Prog., and also Bachelor Degree /Masters Degree in Applied Sciences.

IIST offers Degree/Masters Degree in Space Technology, Aerospace Engg.,Avionics
IIRS(Indian Inst. of Remote Sensing) offers training Programme for Remote Sensing, GPS technology, Geoinformatics.
NNRMS in colloabration with HR are conducting several programmes at
GSI,Hyderabad, National Water Academy, Pun e, National Bureau of soil survey land use planning, Nagpur.

For more details log on www.isro.org and go to Home and then click Education and Training.

All the Best......
13th June 2010, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

thank u
3rd July 2010, 06:12 PM
drdo99
Banned

i am myself a research scholar in drdo.hence as to i know you need a very important reference to work in this field.
6th July 2010, 04:05 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

there is nothing specified for training ,but you can take intermediatory reference to work there.
6th July 2010, 09:32 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
You will have to wait for a lot,actually there is a very big queue in this field.

And you need a strong reference to get into the research program for the training period.
So try for it ,ultimately you will get the chance.All the best.
26th August 2010, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hi i m chanda kumar from 3rd year e.c. branch ,from nims university jaipur , i want to electronic depertment training in iit delhi ,ya iit kanpur plz about training to help me searching
12th October 2010, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

r there some training programs in drdo? is there a particular period of months in which we can training
12th October 2010, 12:58 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

Quote:
dear sir
you can take your major training from the ISRO for this you should have to give interview for the training supreamtendent of the ISRO as there is lots of student are applying for the summer training so you should also apply as soon as possible so that you can take admission for the training
ok all the best
12th October 2010, 10:25 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there is various training topic in ISRO. they do project depending on their interest. but every project is good enough. if you want to take training from ISRO send a request to their office along with a letter from your institution. if you have any relative in ISRO and if he recommend you then you will get advantage to enter into the training program. also if you have a good marks and a better knowledge then surely you will get chance to do training from ISRO.

best wishes.
15th November 2010, 01:41 PM
VIJAY102

sir i m in 4 sem ece branch i want to join isro training ,for what i study plz regard me.
15th November 2010, 10:32 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Major training from isro for BE third year ECE students?

Quote:
dear sir
Dear aashish you can apply for ISRO exam for scientist in 4th year 2nd semester and also you can apply for apprentice for your final b.tech project..for having a bit experience in companies........
10th December 2010, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello.... I'm Nithya. Doing my final year engineering in Chennai. I'm from ECE department. I want to do a project in ISRO. Is it possible? What can i do for that?
11th December 2010, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello...... I'm Nithya from final year ECE department. I planned to do a project in ISRO. Please help me. I know its late but i want to try my best level. I don't have any relatives in ISRO. Please help me.......
11th December 2010, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello.... I'm Nithya from final year ECE department. I would like to do a project in ISRO. Whats the procedure for that? Please help me. I don't have any relatives in ISRO. Please help me.......................
21st December 2010, 03:58 PM
dileepm

respected sir , i am pursuing 3rd yr ece and i got aggregate of 72%, i confused among vlsi and embedded systems field , seniors says in vlsi there is less companies in india offering but in embedded systems huge companies are required in india , i want to get job quickly and better future which is suitable for me i hav basical knowladge of c language and electronics, gve me i want to information about free internships for 3rd yr in my relevent field which is useful for me pls gve me reply, thanking you sir.
2nd February 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello.... I'm Shivam from final year ECE department. I would like to do training in ISRO. Whats the procedure for that? Please help me. I don't have any relatives in ISRO. Please help me.......................
10th March 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am a student of ECE branch of 3rd year .i want to major traning from ISRO. Plz sir help me about major traning.
12th April 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

ok isro is good
21st May 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

please let me know companies for major training for BE third year ECE student..?
7th September 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

i want to a mejor project for ece final year so, help now sir my contact number 9780617229
9th February 2012, 02:33 PM
prince222

its very difficut because as far as I know they do not provide such trainings . They provide on the job training but for that you should be engineering graduate .
17th February 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, can you tell me the procedure to apply for training in isro? i am a 3rd yr ec student.
thank youy
5th September 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am student in be 3rd year and i want to training in isro because my branch is ME. pls reply me sir
13th December 2012, 03:49 PM
sahoo.career

Hi,
For BE students , there are many training from ISR .
If you want to take training from ISRO send a request to their office along with a letter from your institution. if you have any relative in ISRO and if he recommend you then you will get advantage to enter into the training program. also if you have a good marks and a better knowledge.
13th December 2012, 03:57 PM
sahoo.career

Hi,
For BE students , there are many training from ISR .
If you want to take training from ISRO send a request to their office along with a letter from your institution. if you have any relative in ISRO and if he recommend you then you will get advantage to enter into the training program. also if you have a good marks and a better knowledge.
13th December 2012, 11:52 PM
sahoo.career

Hello,
Dear Friend
You will have to wait for a lot,actually there is a very big queue in this field.

And you need a strong reference to get into the research program for the training period.
So try for it ,ultimately you will get the chance.All the best.
20th February 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a student of Btech 3rd year from electronics and comm. branch.I am willing to persue my training from ISRO.How to apply for it.Plz rply.
20th August 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i'm pursuing BE-ECE 4th year.i like to do a project on vlsi& embedded systems.please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?